Mecanical Design Engineer Executive
Position: Mechanical Design Executive
Qualification: BE Mechanical.
Experience: 3 Years
The Engineer should have minimum 3 years of experience in our related field or in industry building special purpose machinery
- Should be thorough in Inventor 2010 software, should be able to do 3D model, part drawings and developments drawings
- Should have knowledge on the manufacturing process
- Should have knowledge in geometrical tolerance and welding (symbols)
- Should have good communication skill.
- Purpose of the job:
- Design and Development of mechanical components, customized machines/ coaters as per in house requirement
- Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities (KRA’s):
- Conceptualization of customized coaters in 3D as per requirement.
- Creation of 3D/2D drawings, Model assembly, part, schematic drawings based on engineering specification and other applicable standards.
- Maintaining engineering documents such as specifications, bill of materials, drawings, test specifications and assembly etc.
- Managing Design documents such as ECN, ECP and Design reviews.
*** Feel free to share references ***
Interested Candidates Share your updated CV to email@example.com with subject: CAD_JC:CAD_476- blr (Years of Exp)
NOTE: Freshers Kindly Ignore
Date Posted: 18-9-2018
- JOB OPENINGS FOR B.E/B.TECH FRESHERS November 21, 2020
- TRAINEE OPERATORS JOB OPENINGS FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS @ MOLEX (INDIA) PVT LTD November 20, 2020
- 4 reasons why Catia is better choice than SolidWorks November 17, 2020
- Opportunity for B.E/B.Tech Mechanical engineers jobs November 13, 2020
- Annotator, QA, Reviewer, and Lead October 27, 2020